Episode 53: Interview With Dan Candell
Dan Candell Chats About…
- 2.12 – Dan’s origin story…When did he develop these superpowers and why he was accused of cheating at school as these ‘powers’ emerged?
- 4.45 – Another magician to change-worker…
- 6.02 – Why did it work for him? Just belief?
- 9.50 – Busting the deep trance myth.
- 11.55 – Teaching “mind-hacking methods” before you use them.
- 13.30 – Knowing they change… rather hoping they change.
- 14.47 – The 3 levels he works at.
- 16.35 – Testing for change… and a fear of coffee-shops?!
- 20.50 – Hypnosis and suggestion? Are they the same thing – and the case of the barking bug!
- 24.20 – Getting your clients to buy into the “brain chemistry” of rapid change.
- 26.20 – A fear of your penis falling off?!
- 30.58 – The reaction of psychiatrists to some of the more ‘outlandish’ methods of intervention.
- 33.45 – Using the ‘meta-pattern’
- 35.08 – Dan shares a very personal issue and how he experienced personal change.
- 42.15 – Can you help people if you have the issue yourself?
- 47.50 – A few book recommendations?
- 51.00 – Want to get in touch with him?
- 52.24 – Final thoughts…
About Dan Candell
He is an international speaker, Board Certified Hypnotist and Hypnosis Instructor as well as a columnist for the Journal of Hypnotism.
He teaches people how to positively re-program their subconscious minds to overcome their obstacles, achieve their full potential and get more of what they want in their personal and professional lives.
He also teaches hypnotists, coaches and therapists how to help their clients achieve instant transformations.
Dan often works with clients who have severe anxiety, self-doubt or need high performance mental training.
He also works with other coaches, consultants and entrepreneurs to overcome their personal baggage, take massive action and improve their business and web presence to create a powerful reputation that works to their greatest advantage.