Local therapist & anxiety specialist HOWARD COOPER puts your mind at ease
Exciting news! I have now secured a regular column in a number of local papers that will be distributed in both print and online.
The column will be entitled “ASK HOWARD” and essentially (yes, you guessed it) I will be an agony uncle, answering real questions submitted to support people re: their mindset and personal change related challenges.
So, I need your help to get this off the ground (and to ensure that it is as relevant as is possible.)
A QUICK FAVOUR
- Do you have any questions relating to any of the following areas that would be useful to get an answer to?
- Do you know people who would like some help or support with a question around these following areas?
DO YOU HAVE A MINDSET/PSYCHOLOGICAL QUESTION ABOUT:
- Overcoming a fear of phobia (struggling to book that flight, deal with that spider, avoid motorways etc.)
- Dealing with anxieties (worrying too much about Brexit, that job interview, worrying what people think of you or other social anxieties. etc)
- Struggling to sleep, keeping yourself up all night.
- Want to change a habit (stop smoking, stop nail-biting, thumb-sucking etc.)
- Losing Weight
- Establishing better eating habits
- Beating Junk food addictions
- Getting fit
- Staying motivated
- Beating procrastination
- Or any other psychological challenge you can think of.
If so, then please share this request with others and/or submit your questions below.
I WANT TO ASK HOWARD...
PLEASE NOTE: I may know your name but there is no way I will be submitting it to the newspaper for publication, please rest assured. I would just run your first name, and if you preferred, I could even run a different first name instead to accompany your letter.
Remember that submitting this means just that your question will be considered for publication appearing in print and online across approx. 12 different publications, but please note that not all question submitted will make it for publication and with regret I can not respond to all submitted questions.
Nevertheless I would very much appreciate your help and contributions, having questions (and answers) around these topics is an important step in helping people deal with the mental and psychological challenges that we all face.